PWAC Awards – 2013
PWAC is pleased to announce that information on the 2013 PWAC awards is now up! Take a moment this week to visithttp://www.pwac.ca/eventsandresources/pwacawards to review criteria, deadlines and submission/nomination procedures for the following:
- Features Writing Award
- Short Articles Writing Award
- Barbara Novak Writing Award for Excellence in Humour/Personal Essay Writing
- Lawrence Jackson Outstanding Achievement Award
- Regional Volunteer Awards
- Editor of the Year Award
Please feel free to share this bulletin with your colleagues. PWAC members and non-members alike can apply for the Features and Short Articles Writing Awards, or be nominated for the Editor of the Year Award. Only PWAC members are eligible for the Barbara Novak Writing Award for Excellence in Humour/Personal Essay Writing (as well as the Lawrence Jackson Outstanding Achievement and Regional Volunteer Awards). Keep in mind that mailed submissions must be received at the PWAC office, not postmarked, by each award’s respective deadline.
- Deadline for the Features, Short Articles and Barbara Novak Awards: Thursday, February 28
- Deadline for nominations for the Lawrence Jackson, Regional Volunteer and Editor of the Year Awards: Thursday, March 22
Winners will be announced at PWAC@MagNet 2013. We hope as many of you as possible participate to insure a rich selection of applicants and nominees!