The Great Cape Breton Book Club
June 5 – 7, 2009
Meet kindred book lovers at the Keltic Lodge’s colossal book club weekend. Come to laugh, share stories and meet new friends, all while enjoying a great piece of Nova Scotia literature. This visits book selection is Ava Comes Home by Lesley Crewe .
Arrive Friday to a welcome reception where you meet your fellow book junkies. After a good sleep and a hearty breakfast, enjoy a morning of golf or spa treatments before dinner and our fireside chat with our author. Perhaps after, everyone can regroup in the Highland Sitting Room for some entertainment from one of our local musicians.
The only pre-requisite is to read the book and come to have a good time.
Your weekend includes:
- Overnight accommodation for Friday and Saturday night
- Full buffet breakfast for Saturday and Sunday morning
- Welcome reception to include 2 cocktails/wine
- Hearty Cape Breton inspired dinner buffet for Saturday night
- Fireside chat with the featured author.
- Access to all other complimentary amenities on the grounds- hiking trails, recreation programs, and swimming pool
$199.00* plus tax and gratuity
*Per person, based on double occupancy