In its ongoing support of authors, illustrators, and storytellers, the Canadian Children’s Book Centre wishes to make a statement in support of authors and better allow them to benefit from the Centre’s programming and resources.
This year the Canadian Children’s Book Centre (CCBC) created a new membership level specifically for published authors, illustrators, and professional storytellers—Professional Creators—for the significantly discounted rate of $35.00 (almost half the price of an individual subscription).
The Professional Creators membership includes:
- A one-year subscription to the quarterly magazine Canadian Children’s Book News.
- A copy of Best Books for Kids & Teens, an annual selection guide.
- An invitation to the CCBC Annual General Meeting each June.
- Invitations to special events hosted by the CCBC throughout the year.
- A listing in the Canadian Children’s Book Centre’s Author, Illustrator, and Storyteller Directory.
Memberships can be purchased online at http://www.bookcentre.ca/store/products/ccbc_membership